Thanks for considering a financial gift to First Baptist of Fredericksburg!
We believe God offers us incredible joy and peace in giving, and we’re pleased to invite you to give to our ministry.
Use this form to give quickly and securely. No registration is required.
If you would like to register for a Shelby Online Giving account, or contribute using your existing account, please click the button below. Once you are registered, you can also view your contributions history or set up recurring contributions.
You can also give using the Shelby Mobile App
Once you have registered at the Shelby Online Giving website, you can download the Android or iPhone app for your phone. Click on the appropriate image below to download the mobile app.
You can also give by text message
If you prefer, you can donate to First Baptist by text message using your credit or debit card.
Instructions for your first text-giving donation
- Text the amount (Example: $25) you would like to give to 830-201-3060
- You will be prompted to visit a secure website to register.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for your future text-giving donations
- If you only text a monetary value, the donation will go to First Baptist’s General Budget.
- If you text the amount plus a designated fund name, the donation will go to that specific fund.
(Example: $10 Building)
- If the fund name you texted does not match an approved First Baptist designated fund, you will receive a text message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds”, you will receive a reply text message including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Reset”, your saved credit or debit card information will be deleted. Afterward, you will need to register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.