We currently host the Upward Flag Football and Cheerleading league in September – October. Upward Basketball and Cheerleading runs from January – February. Our Upward League is for boys and girls in K5 through Fourth grade.
The Upward Sports Program is a ministry first and a sports league second. The driving purpose behind Upward Sports is a desire to help young athletes PLAY WITH PURPOSE. To Play With Purpose means you make smart decisions, improve in your physical development, discover your life’s purpose, and put others needs before your own.
We use the Upward 360 Progression to develop the total athlete mentally, athletically, spiritually, and socially. Experienced coaches guide players while using the teachings of Christ to foster positive sportsmanship and character.
The focus for students is Discovery:
- Learn Right from Wrong: Discover rules, objectives, and a love for the game
- Get in the Game: Introduce skills to play the game
- Discover Your Life’s Purpose: Understand Christ’s plan and your part in it
- Connect with Teammates: Play with peers and begin new relationships
We hope you and your kids enjoy our leagues.
(Click HERE for more information on Upward Sports)
Pickleball is a paddleball sport that combines elements of badminton, table tennis, and tennis. On top of being the fastest growing sport in the country, pickleball is the perfect activity for people of all ages and abilities.
The Gym is open for pickleball on:
- Monday, Wednesday from 9-11 am
- Monday, Friday from 5:30 – 7:30 pm
We can’t wait to see you there!